The cooperation between Sinotruk and the German company Mann has been fully carried out. At the press conference held on October 12th, the chairman of China National Heavy Duty Truck (Hong Kong) Ma Chunji stated that the biggest gain of this cooperation is to realize the sharing of research and development methods and resources of both parties. Sinotruk will be in two years. Achieve 100% nationalization of new engines such as the D20 and D26. He believes that this is an unprecedented breakthrough in Sino-foreign cooperation in China's heavy truck industry.
A few days ago, the German company paid 560 million euros to obtain 25%+1 shares in Sinotruk (Hong Kong), and the two sides established a strategic partnership. According to President of China National Heavy Duty Truck Group Caidong, at present, China Sinotruk and German Mann cooperation projects have been fully carried out and in an orderly manner. China National Heavy Duty Truck has sent 16 middle-level management technicians and 12 staff members to Mann, Germany. The next step of the cooperation project will be specifically linked. At the same time, the four directors nominated by German Mann have been approved by the board of directors and formally participated in the work of the board of directors. The HOWO-A7, which has been clearly equipped with D20 and D26 engines by China National Heavy Duty Truck Group, is produced by the truck company. The lifting trucks of the Manga TGA model are produced by commercial vehicle companies. He said that before the end of the year, the T-truck (A7) will upgrade the model to produce a sample car, and it will achieve mass sales next year. The preliminary work of localizing the D08, D20, and D26 engines has been fully carried out. According to the company, relevant technical documents stipulated in all agreements between the two parties will also be transferred in batches in the near future.
According to Ma Chunji, the companyâ€™s performance guarantee will increase by more than 12% next year.
Iron oxide pigment is chemical compounds composed with formula Fe3O3 . Synthetic iron oxide is the most common colorant in concrete and cement paint. Iron oxide is an important inorganic color pigment, chemical stability, strong color strength, fine dispersion and excellent light resistance, weather resistance.
1)Brilliantly colored powder. Eye-pleasing and durable.
2) Strong coloring power, excellent coverage.
3) Light permanency and weatherability.
4) 6~7 grade resistance to oxidation and light permeability, 4~5 grade resistance to basic materials.
1) Used in many types of paints, including anti-rust paint, water-soluble indoor/outdoor paints and oil-based paints.
2) Used for dyeing construction materials, such as mosaic bricks, for concrete bricks, pavement, colorful tiles, roofing tiles and man-made marble. Colors for ceramic body.
3) Used in paper industry, esp. rice paper.
4) Used for surface coloration of plastic epoxy floor, color for pitch.
5) Used as a more fade-resistant dye for plastics.
6) Used as pigment for cosmetic.
7) Used as coloring Sugar-coat for medicine tablets.
Iron Oxide,Iron Oxide Color,Iron Oxide Pigment,Iron Oxide Powder
Yucheng Jinhe Industrial Co.,Ltd , https://www.hntitaniumdioxide.com